Friday, 11 March 2016

Gorgeous Nail Varnishes For Spring

So its March, the sun has actually started to be visible, supermarkets are already crammed with Easter eggs and spring is definitely on its way! I'm not always one to change my make up or nails to match the season, but I do love some of the more "spring" like nail varnishes. So here's a few of my favourites to get you ready for the season of daffodils, natural light and everything pastel!
From Left to Right. 
Ballerina by Barry M. This beautiful dusty pink is such a gorgeous colour, and looks so delicate and pretty on.
Rose Hip by Barry M. This gorgeous pastel pink colour is one of my all time favourites! If you're looking for a soft, girly, muted light pink then look no further than this one.

Cotton by Barry M. The classic bight white polish. White nail varnish is pretty decisive, is it too much kids playing with tipex? But personally I'm a fan if I'm feeling brave.
Huckleberry by Barry M. If white nail varnish is too much and you're not a fan of pinks but still want something cute and light for spring, then this lovely light blue polish might be just right!
Blueberry by Barry M. For me, this is the perfect spring/summer colour. Its bright enough to add a colourful splash to an outfit, but still pastel enough to not be too much,

At £3.99 these polishes would make a perfect spring pick me up! What are your favourite shades for spring?
Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. I love the Barry M Gelly's! I have Blueberry and adore it, I can't wait to wear it again now Spring is on it's way! Huckleberry is so so gorgeous, I NEED that polish in my life hahaha xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything from Barry M. but these look gorgeous!

    Audra | www.southernnyorker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these, defiantly need to update my Barry m collection =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many pretty shades out at the moment! xx

      Delete
  4. lovely! The best one is the first!
    https://youtu.be/s7GJzqoxEqc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving ballerina and huckleberry :) I love spring nail colour, I like matching my nails to the season , it always puts me in a good mood <3

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ballerina is my go to at the moment! Same! xx

      Delete
  6. These are all super pretty! I have Rose Hip as well and it is such a pretty pastel shade. Ballerina looks beautiful, I need a similar colour :D

    Julia x
    Last post: OOTD - the High Neck: http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2016/03/ootd-high-neck.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely choices! i love barry m nail polishes and rose hip is one of my favourites:) love the look of all of these!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely shades here, this post definitely makes me want to go out and buy some new nailpolishes. I love that light blue 'Huckleberry' shade especially.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pastel nails for spring, wish Barry M. was available in the U.S.! I've been wearing a lot of mint and peach colors lately, I'd love to try the Ballerina shade here x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peach sounds so pretty for Spring! Ballerina is my current favourite, hopefully you'll find something similar :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love how nice that first nail polish looks, dusty pink! Simply gorgeous. I'm loving the shade called 03 i'm lost in you by essence the nudes collection. It's a very lovely pinkish brown nude color :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so pretty, I'm loving nude pink nails at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  11. i love these shades! my personal favourite is huckleberry :) i have about 3 bottles as backup haha

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We just got Barry M in Melbourne near where I live at Big W :) I hope they have some of those lovely colours for sale here!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such good quality and really affordable! Glad you can get hold of them :) xx

      Delete
  13. Great post and selection. You nailed the trend XOXO, Mimi
    +http://fashionlook4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of these and I have a couple myself. Barry M Ballerina is one of my all time favourite shades!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had Ballerina a few days, but its definitely becoming one of my favourites! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig