So you've been on a cute little Saturday shopping session in town or a late night online shopping spree and you have this sudden realisation that you might, just might, spend a little bit too much time and money on shopping. Well, you're not alone! Here are 10 signs you're obsessed with shopping, all of which I am guilty of.
1. You are have this incredible ability to justify buying absolutely anything. "Yes Mum, that new lipstick is essential and definitely not the same as the others".
2. Having a blog is pretty much your get out of jail free card when it comes to buying slightly unnecessary homeware. Blog props are important people.
3. You are completely incapable of entering a shop like Boots or Lush and not buying at least 5 random products.
4. Similarly, entering a shop to buy the 1 specific item ONLY just does not happen.
6. The concept of making a wishlist and not buying most of it is something you're just not okay with.
7. Buying for others is even more exciting than buying for you. All about the presents!
8. You have multiple variations of essentially the same product with some small differences. Mainly lipsticks if we're being completely honest.
9. You promise to stop buying make up, only to fail within days or just move onto clothes.