Monday, 19 October 2015

Review: Benefit Real Cheeky Party

I am a massive Benefit fan (as this previous haul clearly shows) but I have to admit that their gorgeous make up is just a bit out of my student friendly price range. So while I'd love to try every lovely product they have on offer, it's probably just not going to happen any time soon! However whilst browsing for a Birthday present for my sister I stumbled across this gorgeous blush beauty set, which contains an incredible 8 products for just under £30. Yep you read that right, 8 products valuing at £110 if bought individually for just £29.50. Given that the average Benefit blusher or mascara is usually hovering around the £20 mark to get to try out 5 powders, a mascara, a highlighter and an eyeliner for just another £10 is literally amazing! I haven't tried any of products featured before so here are my first impressions and which ones I think are going to become a staple in my makeup routine!
Dandelion. This pretty pink ballerina blusher was the first one I reached for as it's so cute and perfect for a natural everyday look. Out of all of them for me this was clearly the most wearable.
Hoola. The only bronzer in the kit, I initially wasn't sure about how this would fare in comparison to my beloved Soap and Glory Solar Powder. But this is actually quite natural looking on and I really like the lack of 'sparkle' in it as it means it can work so well with the various blushers in the pack to get a few different looks. 
Rockateur. This gorgeous rose gold blusher is like the more adventurous older sister of dandelion. Personally this is probably my least favourite of these blushers, but it's nice to have it there if I did want to switch up my makeup look! 
Coralisla. This is so different to the matte pink blushers I usually go for, but it actually makes a really fun change and has this feeling of summer about it! You definitely need to be careful about how much you apply though, as it seems to go from a fun, subtle pop of colour to looking way over the top fairly quickly! 

Sugarbomb. On appearance alone this was probably the most exciting of the bunch and it didn't disappoint when tried out! Made up of 4 shimmery peach, plum and rose powders it has a really cute, girly look which results in a subtle glow when worn. 
Watts Up Highlighter. This might be a bit of beauty blogger sin but I've never really worn highlighter! This looks like it would give a lovely natural, glow though so I can't wait to try it out! Any advice on how to use this would be greatly appreciated!!   
They're Real Push Up Liner. Am I the only one who literally can just never get products with the twist to use end to work?! It did eventually work (after I'd turned it maybe 20 times and contemplated googling how to open it!) and it seems like a fairly solid product. It makes a very thin black line which is pretty easy to build up and I found just as easy to apply as some of the felt tip style eyeliners. My favourite thing about this product though is that it literally just does not smudge! 
They're Real Mascara. I'll be honest as a firm team Roller Lash girl I didn't have massively high hopes for this mascara, despite hearing some rave reviews about it. But after trying it out it's actually really easy to put on, doesn't clump at all and is very long lasting so all in all is one of the better mascaras I've tried. For me it didn't live it up to the curling and lengthening skills of the trusty Roller Lash though so I'm still sticking to that one! 

What do you think of this set, would you be ecstatic to get it for Christmas? Or do you think there are better offers out there?! Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading! Georgia xxxx
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. Such a good set! I got the version they did last year and have got so much use out of it!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! Glad to hear, hopefully I'll use mine as much! xx

      Delete
  2. This set looks SO amazing! I love Benefit's blushers but it's always really hard to pick one (and too pricey to pick a couple), plus They're Real and Watt's Up are two products I use almost daily! Definitely going to be picking one of these up, I think!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, could never afford to get all of them individually! Hope you like it if you do get one! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love benefit and I've been thinking about trying sugar bomb for a while because I loved the dandilion blush ! If somebody bought me anything from benefit for Christmas I'd probably contemplate a marriage proposal haha :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same!! Those two are my favourite blushers! :) xx

      Delete
  4. For £30, that's such a bargain! I hardly finish my blushes so instead of getting the full size, I'd so like to get this one!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever used up an entire blush so them being a bit smaller isn't really a problem! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete
  5. This is such a great find! I've been wanting to try some new Benefit products but didn't want to be disappointed (Especially considering the price tag) so this is something I may have to try for myself :)

    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this one! With so many products I think the chances of being disappointed is a lot lower as chances are you'll love at least a couple of them :) xx

      Delete
  6. This looks great! Benefit blushes are my favourite, so I really want this set!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a good set :) Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  7. This is such an amazing set! I bought this last year and I still use it most days xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good as it has so many products! Thanks for reading lovely :) xx

      Delete
  8. Such a good set! It had everything that you need for sure and the quality looks very good from what I can tell :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice and seems such good quality :) Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  9. This is such a pretty palette and it would make a lovely gift! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty! I got another one for my sister's birthday present so hopefully she agrees! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Amaaazing palette I love it!
    Gorgeous colors!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love Benefit products and this set looks amazing! I think it would make a lovely xmas gift :) <3 Thanks for sharing!

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It would make such a lovely Christmas present! xx

      Delete
  12. Oh my goodness! What a perfect cheeky palette. It has all of Benefit's best sellers in one spot. I think it's the perfect Christmas gift. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, i love this palette. It's a perfect Christmas present for friends and cousins. :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so prefect for Christmas! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know how you find it if you do try it out! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have an amazing day! Georgia xx

© Chasing Belle 23. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig